Yesterday I turned 23! I am still having a hard time believing I am 23!? I know that it doesn't seem like a big deal to anyone.. but there's something about turning 23. Last year when I turned 22 it didn't seem like a big deal. I guess there is just something about 23. Like a transition from being in high school and too young to do "adult" things (I mean I have two kids and all) but I swear my older brother was just barely 23!! There's no way I can be 23 already ;)
We are fortunate enough to be able to celebrate with both of our families. My little brother, Evan, has a birthday September 28th and my dad and his wife, Kim, will be coming up to celebrate both of our birthdays in a couple of days.
| Goodbye 22!! |
I had a fantastic birthday! I want to thank all of my family and friends who helped make it a great birthday!!
No comments:
Post a Comment