We have been so busy these last few weeks! We made it out to the lake one more time this year and then have done some more hiking in Snow Canyon afterTy and Sloan blessed their baby girl Haven. She is such a sweet little girl.
![]() |
| This is how the boys do the lake.. |
![]() |
| Daddy jumping the wake!! |
| We love the lake! |
| Hiking in Snow Canyon. |
| Carter bug :) |
| Colt man! |
Marty is staying busy with school, work, and taking care of the boys while I work. I know he is excited for this semester to end. Christmas break is always a nice time to relax and enjoy the holidays. We both enjoy the holidays a lot and are looking forward to celebrating them with our boys this year! I am still working four days a week and enjoying it. I am a Certified Ophthalmic Assistant and and planning to continue my education to become a Certified Ophthalmic Technician (COT). I am not sure how long it will take me but it will give me a good goal to work toward and it will be beneficial in our future.
![]() |
| Carter bug sitting! |
![]() |
| I just can't believe how fast they are growing up!! |
![]() |
| We are crawling everywhere!! |
![]() |
| Colt bug playing his piano. |






No comments:
Post a Comment