Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Outside

I cannot believe how much our two cute little munchkins love to be outside. There have been times we lock or unlock our front door and Carter (mostly) throws a complete fit that we didn't take him outside. I don't know if it's a Larsen thing or what but man it is their absolute favorite place to be! I am sure Grandpa Larsen is especially excited of their love to be outside. He sure spends a lot of time outside himself and I know he's already counting down the days that he can take those two little men rock climbing and camping! 

Our most recent favorite thing is to play basketball with Uncle E! We love any sort of ball and when you pair it with being outside and Grandma and Grandpa's dog Roxie it is pure perfection.







Putting the basketballs away.
We even have an indoor hoop we like to play with in the Grandkid room!






No comments:

Post a Comment