Sunday, February 22, 2015

Tired boys

So this might not be much to anyone else but its rather strange for my boys and I wanted to document it. For about the last year Colten and Carter have put up the biggest fight to fall asleep anywhere outside of their own bed. This made church difficult, we have never been able pull them into our bed late at night because they think it's "play time", no sleeping at Grandparents, nothing. It was very frustrating. One day about three weeks ago I had gone on a walk around the University with a friend and on the way home Carter fell asleep. I just figured it was because he was tired and it was a little after nap time. I brushed it off not to think of it again until we were at Target a week or so later and I had a stranger come up to me and she said "Wow, you sure are lucky." I wasn't sure what she was talking about until she pointed to the boys who were both out cold snoring somewhat loudly. I was amazed. This never happens!! Especially not after we switched them out of their baby car seats and even in those it was rare as they got older. It has happened multiple times now and I am still surprised when it happens. The only downside is once they wake up they don't go back to sleep.. Hopefully that'll change. I don't know what's gotten into them but I guess we will see if it continues.. 



No comments:

Post a Comment