Friday, May 8, 2015

Shenanigans

I have slacked off posting the first part of May so I'm going to do a quick mix of the things I managed to capture on photo. I've got a lot to catch up on it seems.

watching the life flight helicopter land while visiting Daddy and Papa at work
Colt decided to break into the office and this is what I found him doing.. Needless to say we got door locks immediately haha.
The boys love to play with their cars while sitting like big boys at our the kitchen table.
Our cousins invited us to go swimming at the rec center. However, Colt had fallen asleep while picking up Daddy so we left him at home with Dad to sleep. It was a fun Mommy Carter date but we really missed Colt & Daddy.
a "road" for them to drive their cars on
Carter loves to climb
So one day while I was working the boys were being so good.. They loved to open the cabinet doors where we keep the breakfast foods and that was ok. However, I soon noticed that Carter was in the kitchen (while Colt was sitting by me) being more quite than usual.. Which means TROUBLE. I walked into the kitchen to find this mess.. I was very upset. Luckily it wasn't the whole bag of waffle mix and thanks to my vacuum sweeper most of it swept up easily! 


tiny (cute) footprints everywhere!

the boys love to help Daddy do the laundry.

No comments:

Post a Comment