Just like that another birthday has come and gone. I am officially 25 years old and though while I know it is very young it makes me feel pretty old. I am getting even closer to 30 and I hear its all downhill from there. ;) This year my birthday fell on a Tuesday so it ended up being a regular work day but Deb and Gordon watched the boys so that we could go to dinner at Chili's and then we partied with presents and cake that evening. My birthday was kind of dragged out with lunch with friends which is always nice!
One of the continued celebrations was waiting to celebrate when Taylor and Heather and their family came to town that next week. It was great to see them and to get to celebrate with everyone. This is the only picture I have from that other celebration. Darn it! Also, I'm jealous of his hair.. I'm supposed to be the one who has long hair and his is prettier than mine. Mine just flat out doesn't look that good when air dried.

No comments:
Post a Comment